The Noreen Reale Falcone Library was renovated this summer. Here’s a summary of the exciting changes that were made:
- Beautiful new space in the front of the library for Quantitative Reasoning Center (QRC), the Student Success Center, and the Writing Center.
- The first floor restrooms were re-located to just inside the newly renovated QRC space.
- The Library Director’s office, and the Assistant to the Library Director’s office, are now in the front left of the library (in the space next to the Library Services Desk).
- Wilson Art Gallery will be relocated in the newly renovated space.
- The Bernat Special Activities room will not be available this academic year.
- The library’s book collection has been consolidated on the second floor. As part of consolidation, the order and location of books has changed so please consult our new floor plans and the labels on the stacks. Our video/DVD and reference collections remain on the first floor.
- New, open and collaborative space for group work and quiet projects was created in the back of second floor.
Also, for your information, here’s a summary of the major components that have stayed the same:
- Academic Technology is now located at the back of the library on the first floor near Disabilities Support Services.
- Disability Support Services remains in the back of the library on first floor.
- IT Help Desk remains in the center of first floor of the library.
- Le Moyne College Archives remains in its position on second floor.
- Librarians’ offices (though renovated) remain in their same position on first floor.
- The Muserlian Library Lab remains in the same location.